[ome-users] OME14 Integration with OMERO Paris demos

Simon Li s.p.li at dundee.ac.uk
Mon May 19 12:06:15 BST 2014

Hi all

We're planning to run a workshop on "Integration with OMERO" during the Paris OME meeting, where we'll be giving short demos of some of the tools that have been written or modified to work with OMERO. The format is still to be confirmed, though will likely involve short introductions followed by demos to 2-5 people at a time around a laptop or screen.

We've already got several demos planned from consortium members including Matlab/FLIMFit/U-track/M-tools, CellProfiler, Micromanager, and OMERO.searcher. If you've been working on your own applications and would like to be included please get in touch.

Best wishes

Simon