[ome-users] Upload problem

Aleksandra Tarkowska A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Fri May 9 14:54:46 BST 2014

Hi Mark,

>From what I can see in the codebase

2014-05-09 14:06:43,253 INFO  [        ome.services.util.ServiceHandler]
(l.Server-8)  Excp:    ome.services.blitz.repo.RepositoryDaoImpl$Rethrow:
rethrow!

is thrown when is trying to create a nested path in the repository.
Creates each directory in the path if it doen't already exist.

Does it give you any clue?

Kind regards
Ola