[ome-users] OMERO 5 new czi problem

Jianguo Rao JIANGUO.RAO at igmm.ed.ac.uk
Fri Mar 28 11:31:46 GMT 2014

Dear Mark,

Thanks for your quick reply, very much appreciated.

The https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/ has a 2Gb limit, but my
file is 3Gb. any other upload place without 2Gb restriction?

Many thanks,

Jianguo

Quoting Mark Carroll <m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk> on Fri, 28 Mar 2014
11:23:54 +0000:

> Dear Jianguo,
>> We tried to upload a 3 GB file in czi format to the OMERO 5 server, but
>> an "Unkown format" error occurred during upload. This is an new czi
>> format and
>> it comes from an newest scanner. Please help and let me know where and
>> how to
>> put the file for your test.
>
> For all but enormous files
> https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/ is often a good place to
> upload them. Thank you very much for offering.
>
> I believe that we have work on JPEG-XR format in progress right now;
> others will correct me if I am mistaken.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mark

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.