[ome-users] Error instantiating pixel buffer

Sebastien Besson s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Mar 17 09:48:35 GMT 2014

Hi Mark,

our suggestion when increasing the PixelDataTemplate is to use 1024M as of
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5/sysadmins/unix/server-installation.html#jvm-memory-settings
I would definitely start with this memory value and report if this is insufficient.

To remove the empty pyramids files on the server, you should be able to use the `admin fixpyramids`
command via CLI:
$ bin/omero admin fixpyramids -h

Then clicking on the CZI from a client should re-trigger the pyramid generation. Since this operation will likely
take a while, you may want to watch the Pixel-Data0.log during generation to catch any error.

Best,
Sebastien