[ome-users] 9th Annual OME User's Meeting Registration Open!

Helen Flynn h.flynn at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Mar 13 17:30:11 GMT 2014

Dear All

The OME Consortium is happy to announce that the 9th Annual OME User's Meeting will be held June 5-6, 2014.  We're again fortunate and thankful to be hosted by Spencer Shorte's Imagopole at Institut Pasteur, in Paris. Our meeting will be a satellite of the CTLS 2014 Congress (http://www.ctls.info).  The meeting will start at midday June 5 and end late afternoon June 6.

Registration is now open at http://www.buyat.dundee.ac.uk.  Please note: registration is free, until April 8, when we will, for the first time, add a £75 surcharge. You are encouraged to register early!!!

The programme will be available shortly, at http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/events/ome-users-meeting-2014

We look forward to seeing you in Paris. As always, thanks for your support.

Cheers,

Jason & The OME Team