[ome-users] LaVision Biotec Imspector .msr file import with version 5 bio-importer

Ewan McGhee e.mcghee at beatson.gla.ac.uk
Mon Mar 3 11:14:13 GMT 2014

Hi Melissa,

I have this morning installed the BioFormats 5.0 package (just to make
sure that I have the correct loci-tools.jar) and the files I tested on
Friday are behaving the same as then.

I have uploaded as a zip file (Beatson Institute LaVision Imspector files):

	one troublesome file: 02 - not working.msr - 2 channel z-stack

	One working file: 01 - working.msr - 2 channel z-stack

	These were taken on the same day with the same version of Imspector
controlling the trim-scope and so should be read the same by the file
importer.

	One test file: z-TC - for LOCI.msr - this was a test file of three
channels a few few z-slices and a few time points.

Hope these help and if I can provide any other files or information please
let me know.

Cheers,

Ewan