[ome-users] sessionid files in /tmp

Aleksandra Tarkowska A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Jun 27 17:18:38 BST 2014

Hi John,

Which OMERO version are we talking about, exactly?

Kind regards
Ola

On 27 Jun 2014, at 17:16, "John Webber (NBI)" <John.Webber at nbi.ac.uk<mailto:John.Webber at nbi.ac.uk>> wrote:

Hi Blazej,

Thanks for the email,

I have run the “bin/omero config get” on three different servers to ascertain if there are any major differences.

One of the servers has been configured to used LDAP, so there are a number of LDAP setting which are reported, but these can be ignored.  The other key difference is, however, that on the server that is exhibiting the issue the issues, the following two values are set, which are not set on the other servers:

omero.web.debug=False
omero.web.public.enabled=False

It doesn’t seem like either of these two settings could be causing the issue of sessionid files not being cleared up, but do you think either could?

I have run the following commands, but have encountered an issue with this as well:
$ cd /opt/omero.server/lib/python/omeroweb
$ PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/opt/omero.server/lib/python python manage.py clearsessions

I see the following error from this command:

Unknown command: 'clearsessions'
Type 'manage.py help' for usage.

Should the command be “cleanup” instead?

Thanks
John