[ome-users] problems with micro manager files

Balaji Ramalingam b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Jun 11 10:02:19 BST 2014

Hi,

Thank you for reporting your bug and submitting the files.

I tried testing the files locally with a 5.0.2 release (the latest release
of OMERO) and the files got imported without an issue (was able to view
them in the data browser as well,please find attached, the screen shots
for the same).

It would be great if you could upgrade your server to the latest version
and try the same.

The downloads for the same are present at,
http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/omero/5.0.2/

Please do let us know if you still see the issue (post the upgrade).

Best,
Balaji

__________________
Mr Balaji Ramalingam
Software Developer

OME Team
College of Life Sciences
University of Dundee

On 10/06/2014 15:09, "Bernie Broughton" <b.broughton at sussex.ac.uk> wrote:

>Hello there,
>
>We're having problems importing tif files created by Micro-Manager (V
>1.4.17).
>
>They open in ImageJ and you can see the 3 channels.
>
>However, when imported into OMERO (5.0.1) :
>
>nothing appears in the viewer.
>
>these are multi image files.
>
>I've just uploaded an image (comprising 45 tif files) as:
>
>img_xxx_Texas Red_xxx.tif
>
>There are also two additional text  files:
>
>display_and_comments.txt
>metadata.txt
>
>attached,
>
>Bernie
>
>Bernie Broughton
>IT Manager
>Genome Damage and Stability Centre

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Screen Shot 2014-06-11 at 09.58.46.png
Type: image/png
Size: 305664 bytes
Desc: Screen Shot 2014-06-11 at 09.58.46.png