[ome-users] Server error (500). Why is this displayed

Simon Li s.p.li at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Jun 6 10:20:48 BST 2014

Hi John

You should be able to login from multiple browsers/locations without errors. Could you send us your OMERO_web.log?

Thanks

Simon

On 6 Jun 2014, at 10:34, John Webber (NBI) <John.Webber at nbi.ac.uk<mailto:John.Webber at nbi.ac.uk>> wrote:

Hi,

I have built a new omero server, but during testing I sometimes see the following “Server Error (500)” screen when I log in.  I am using Omero 4.4.8 with ice 3.3.

I notice that this seems to occur when I access the same user account from different computers or browsers.  Is this because I have not logged out correctly from another sessions?  Is there a way to remove the likelihood of users seeing this screen?

Thanks
John

<image001.png>

John Webber
Computing and Information Services
NBI Partnership Ltd
Norwich Research park
Colney Lane
Norwich
NR4 7UH

E-Mail: john.webber at nbi.ac.uk<mailto:john.webber at nbi.ac.uk>
Web:     http://www.nbi.ac.uk<http://www.nbi.ac.uk/>
Tel:         +44(0)1603 450 818

Helpdesk (Tel):  1234      HPC Support (Web):       http://hpc.nbi.ac.uk<http://hpc.nbi.ac.uk/>  (NBI  internal)
                                                HPC Support (Tel):           2003  (NBI internal)

The NBI Partnership Ltd provides non-scientific services to the Institute of Food Research, the John Innes Centre, The Genome Analysis Centre and The Sainsbury Laboratory