[ome-users] [SCIFIO] opening tiff files with ImageJ2

Mark Hiner hiner at wisc.edu
Wed Jan 15 15:32:46 GMT 2014

Hi Martin,

PS - I hope this ist he right list to post. If not, maybe someone could
> direct me to the best suited forum

This is definitely a problem in SCIFIO, so this was the right place to
post! I've opened a new issue
<https://github.com/scifio/scifio/issues/123>to track this problem and
will look into it today.

Because this looks to be a bug in Bio-Formats as well (which is not
surprising - as the SCIFIO TIFF support is derived from Bio-Formats) I am
also forwarding this to the OME-Users list.

Thanks for the report!

- Mark