[ome-users] Release of SSBD database

Yukako Tohsato yukako.tohsato at riken.jp
Mon Jan 6 12:15:26 GMT 2014

Dear all,

Happy New Year!

I'm happy to announce that we've released Systems Science of
Biological Dynamics (SSBD) database [http://ssbd.qbic.riken.jp/].

Our database provides a wide variety of spatiotemporal quantitative
data of biological dynamics, such as single-molecule, cell, gene
expression, and nuclei dynamics. OMERO.server is integrated into
SSBD allowing raw image data to be organized.

We are now developing image-processing tools to generate
and edit quantitative data in SSBD database using OMERO.server APIs.

Please feel free to visit to SSBD database if you are interested!

Best regards,
Yukako Tohsato
---
Lab. for Dev. Dyn., RIKEN QBiC, Japan