[ome-users] User Guides Website Feedback

Peter Gerondelis peter.z.gerondelis at gsk.com
Tue Feb 25 23:21:40 GMT 2014

Melissa,  Terrific!  Thank you very much for the explanation.  While I took AP computer science in high school I didn't learn anything beyond Pascal so I can't decipher the source code!!  However, if you say that Bioformats corrects for it so that it can be properly quantitated with ImageJ, then it sounds like you guys have collectively (ImageJ and Bioformats) developed a replacement for the Molecular Dynamics/Amersham/GE Healthcare ImageQuant software and I suppose much more.  Thank you so much!

BTW, thx for directing me to the INVERT LUT function.  Best, Pete

Peter Gerondelis, Ph.D.
S Investigator
HIV DPU
RD Infectious Disease R&D

GSK
5 Moore Drive, PO Box 13398, RTP, NC 27709-3398, United States
Email	peter.z.gerondelis at gsk.com
Mobile	+19192254432
Tel	+19194831171

gsk.com  |  Twitter  |  YouTube  |  Facebook  |  Flickr