[ome-users] User Guides Website Feedback

Helen Flynn h.flynn at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Feb 21 18:15:13 GMT 2014

Dear Peter,

I am replying cc'd to our users list which is the proper place to ask Bio-Formats related questions.

The information on what formats Bio-Formats supports is on
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5/supported-formats.html

If you click on the format type you have in this table, you will find more information about how well each format is supported which should answer your question about the transformation.

We are hoping to release an updated version of the Bio-Formats plugin early next week but in the meantime, you can download the 'loci-tools.jar' from http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/5.0.0-rc1/
and use the documentation on http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5/users/imagej/installing.html and http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5/users/imagej/load-images.html to guide you through getting it installed and loading your images.

If you need any further help, please reply to the mailing list and someone will get back to you next week,

Thanks,

Helen