[ome-users] Omero web server jquery

Aleksandra Tarkowska A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Feb 21 12:10:29 GMT 2014

Dear Andreas

Thank you for contacting us. The best way to being in touch with us are forum or mailing list as entire community can benefit.

Coming back to the problem you are having. Can I just check what exactly tells you that jQuery library is needed?

Did you follow our documentation about production deployment of OMERO.web?
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero4/sysadmins/unix/install-web.html#quick-start<https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero4/sysadmins/unix/install-web.html>

Which web server did you chose to use, nginx or apache?
Could you attache your config, please?

Could you show me the output of bin/omero config get (you might want to replace password by ***)

Sorry for so many questions, but I need to know all of that to be able to help.

Kind regards
Ola