[ome-users] FLIMfit software issue

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Wed Feb 12 08:41:22 GMT 2014

Hi David,

> If you download today’s build of FLIMfit (as before) you should now be able to open your files directly from disk
> using the File menu -> Load FLIm Data (or Load FLIM Dataset for multiple files.
>
> I would appreciate it if you could try this & see if it’s ok with your data.
> Sadly this won’t fix the problems loading from OMERO
> but if it  looks good to you I can start work on this.

With respect to Ian's comment about viewing these files in OMERO, there is
now a ticket for the problem on our issue tracking system:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/11983

You have been CC'd on the ticket, and so will be automatically notified
of our progress.  If you prefer not to receive updates, please let us
know.

Regards,
-Melissa