[ome-users] Import lot of images from server

Simon Li spli at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Dec 19 14:57:07 GMT 2014

Hi Philippe

With regards to your second question, the zip64 extensions are something that has to be enabled in our code, however it's currently disabled since OMERO has to create a temporary file and we don't want to take up unlimited space. This isn't ideal, and we're planning to improve the bulk export of data. Could you give us more details about your use case, e.g. is there a particular pattern to the files you need to export from OMERO? What are the typical sizes of each individual file?

Thanks

Simon