[ome-users] Problems with SCN files

Balaji Ramalingam (Staff) b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Dec 8 17:35:27 GMT 2014

Hi,

Thank you for reporting your bug.

We were able to reproduce the same locally with a few SCN files.
I have filed a ticket for the same,
https://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/12680

And have added you to the CC list.

Notifications will be sent to your email id, when there is a status change
on the ticket.

In future cases, it would be helpful if you could submit your raw files
(.SCN) to our QA server,
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/

This will help us troubleshoot your issues in better detail.

Best,
Balaji

Mr Balaji Ramalingam
Software Developer