[ome-users] Which files system for OMERO server ?

Kenneth Gillen k.h.gillen at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Aug 25 14:07:01 BST 2014

Hi Philippe,

I can¹t directly advise, but for what it¹s worth, the CentOS 6 production
OMERO server in the CLS in Dundee uses XFS for it¹s 16TB /OMERO data
volume. All other partitions are ext4.

Best,

Kenny

--

Kenneth Gillen

OME System Administrator

Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street