[ome-users] problem importing Micro-Manager files

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Tue Aug 5 22:26:55 BST 2014

Hi Bernie,

Thank you for uploading an example dataset.

> > Our researchers are reporting problems importing Micro-Manager files
> > OMERO release: 5.0.2
> > Micro-Manager: 1.4.17
> >
> > Files saved as TIFF stack file
> > OMERO import the files but we lose data from 1 channel and the Z stacks.
> >
> > I'm happy to upload a problem set of files (approx.. 5GB) if you can email me an ftp[ address,

Unfortunately, the uploaded dataset appears to be read correctly with
5.0.2 and later.  With Bio-Formats/OMERO, I see 5 positions each with 2
channels, 153 timepoints, and 1 Z section.

When opening the dataset in Micro-Manager 1.4.18, I also see 2 channels,
5 positions, and 153 timepoints.  Do you see Z stacks when opening this
dataset in Micro-Manager?  If not, is there a different dataset that
would show the problem?

Regards,
-Melissa