[ome-users] Channel issue with single tif files and OMERO.server

Simon Li s.p.li at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Apr 24 15:34:44 BST 2014

Hi Jan

Thanks for uploading the server log files. OMERO should handle UTF-8 correctly, it looks like one of the file names has become corrupted somewhere along the line. Are you able to test the import on other platforms, for instance from a Mac?

Could you send us the insight log file from one of your affected users? You should be able to obtain the log file in Insight by going to the Help menu, Show log file.

Thanks

Simon