[ome-users] Change LUT in OMERO.insight

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Apr 7 22:27:56 BST 2014

Hi Jan,

> FWIW, I justed tried to setup my own omero update site

Thanks for giving that a shot.

> If you know a workaround for the second issue, I'd be happy to hear it

Nope, the OMERO plugin code needs to be changed, to conform to the ImageJ
updater's requirements.

For now, my first priority will be getting the OMERO-5.0 update site
serving the ImageJ-OMERO code -- I think I won't worry about the
OMERO.insight ImageJ plugin for the time being.

Regards,
Curtis