[ome-users] CZI channel colour

Maier, Lorenz l.maier at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon Apr 7 13:54:54 BST 2014

Dear Roger,

if I select "virtual stacks" in an czi image of the same type as on QA and I change the displayed channel, not only the border color changes, but the whole image.

You are right about the display settings of LSM files: if a channel is blue, but set not to be displayed, its LUT in ImageJ is all black. For CZIs, that's not  the case. And personally, I like the CZI behavior better. (Just for clearing up things, no wish for a change.)

The LUT with value 127 at position 0 occur to me inside ImageJ for a different set of CZI images. Those were saved with Zen black 2012 SP1, instead of Zen blue 2012 SP2. Even re-saving them with Zen blue without any further changes removes the effect.

Best,
Lorenz