[ome-users] Increase in intensity in every second frame in Leica lif files

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Nov 21 09:18:22 GMT 2013

Hi Pascal,

> I also tried with Fiji. I updated Fiji through the menu and also
> manually updated the loci plugin there. I am not sure if it takes the
> trunk build in that case.

Fiji ships with the 4.4.9 release of Bio-Formats. If you want to enable
4.4.x or 5.x development builds, you can use the "Bio-Formats 4" or
"Bio-Formats 5" update sites. For more details, please see the instructions
at:

    http://fiji.sc/Bio-Formats#Daily_builds

With Fiji, it should not be necessary to download loci_tools.jar manually,
nor to ever run the "Update LOCI Plugins" command (that command is disabled
in Fiji anyway).

> Anyway it is always the same. We see the change in intensity in every
> second time frame.

Indeed, it sounds like a bug.

> I can provide you with 4 files but I need an ftp access

Thanks. If you ZIP up the four files, you can upload them using this link:

    http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/

Unless your archive is >500MB? In which case, let us know and we will
provide alternative upload instructions off-list.

Regards,
Curtis