[ome-users] dm4 imports with um scale instead of nm

Ralph Sperling sperling.ralph at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 06:26:51 GMT 2013

Dear all,

if there is good reason to stick with microns everywhere, nanometers
could be taken into account by just dividing the pixel size by 1000, I
guess this is exactly what Stephane suggested.

At the moment I am doing similar things with a macro - is there a way to
do custom adjustments automagically, e.g. always after importing .dm4
files? This would be a convenient solution for the moment.

Cheers,     RAlph