[ome-users] Warnings when opening .czi files

Lorenz Maier psiphic at gmx.net
Fri May 24 14:48:51 BST 2013

Hi,

on a more general note to .czi files, there are still lots of unnecessary warnings issued (currently about 200 for each of my images).

They look like
WARN 	 DetectorTypeEnumHandler	 Unknown DetectorType value 'null' will be stored as "Other"
WARN 	 CorrectionEnumHandler	 Unknown Correction value 'null' will be stored as "Other"
WARN 	 MediumEnumHandler	 Unknown Medium value 'null' will be stored as "Other"
WARN 	 BinningEnumHandler	 Unknown Binning value '1,1' will be stored as "Other"

Storing "null" values as "Other" does not seem correct to me, just as a binning of "1,1" (I assume that's x,y) is basically no binning.

Best,
Lorenz