[ome-users] Line plot in web UI

Aleksandra Tarkowska A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Thu May 23 09:11:11 BST 2013

Hi Philippe

Could you please give us more details about this particular image, such as file format, etc. Would you be able to send this image to me directly?

Ola

On 23 May 2013, at 08:37, Philippe Mailly <philippe.mailly at college-de-france.fr<mailto:philippe.mailly at college-de-france.fr>> wrote:

Hi,

It's seem that the line plot function in the web interface doesn't work. I got a error message "error loading line plot". With OMERO.insight the line plot works. I use OMERO 4.4.8 on Ubuntu 13.04 server and the web interface through Apache.
On an other OMERO server 4.4.5 I have now problem with line plot in web access.

Philippe
ome-users mailing list
ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk<mailto:ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk>