[ome-users] OMERO Demo Server Account Activated

Scott Littlewood s.y.littlewood at dundee.ac.uk
Tue May 21 13:47:05 BST 2013

Hello Yulia,

I'm not aware of any polices around restriction on timed usage of the demo server. The intention is primarily to allow users to try the system before deciding to commit to it at their institution.

With no information around data retention I would strongly advise having a local backup copy of any data you would not want to lose.

Maybe one of the other members of the team has more details regarding policies of the demo server.

Kind Regards,

Scott