[ome-users] Updates on OME Users Meeting

Jason Swedlow j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Mon May 20 13:08:27 BST 2013

Dear All-

Just a quick reminder about the upcoming OME Users Meeting.

Programme is up and available: https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/meetings/june-2013-paris-users-meeting/8th-annual-ome-users-meeting-june-2013-programme

We currently have 70 registrants, but do have space for a few more.  We'll need to close registration the week of June 10th.  Please do get in contact soon.  http://www.lifesci.dundee.ac.uk/mod/ome2013

We have a number of people who wish to present posters, but have a few more spaces.  If you'd like to present a poster, please do let Joyce Walsh (cc'd) know ASAP.

We've got a series of demos of OMERO software, plus several other examples of integration scheduled for Day 2.  If you'd like to demo your software, please do let Joyce Walsh know ASAP.

Look forward to seeing you in Paris!

Cheers,

Jason

Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression | Open Microscopy Environment | University of Dundee

Phone:  +44 (0) 1382 385819
email: j.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk<mailto:j.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk>

Web: http://www.lifesci.dundee.ac.uk/gre/staff/jason-swedlow
Open Microscopy Environment: http://openmicroscopy.org<http://openmicroscopy.org/>