[ome-users] bug opening tiled Zeiss 710 image?

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Mar 4 17:55:51 GMT 2013

Hi Michael,

> Actually, it won't even crop out a smaller area.

That's actually the same problem as was mentioned by Damir Sudar:

http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/ome-users/2013-March/003599.html

The problem is that the image is very, very large, but is stored as a
single tile and not split up into smaller tiles.  We are testing a fix
for this now, and the next version of Bio-Formats will solve the
problem.

Regards,
-Melissa