[ome-users] Mirror before stitching?

Sam Lord sjlord at berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 20 23:12:30 BST 2013

Dear Bjorn,

Thanks for the input. I still think that if each image was flipped in y, the whole thing would stitch correctly in LOCI. Or is my spatial reasoning off?

I have been unable to use the Grid/Collection Stitch plugin in the manner that you suggest, because it doesn't import a single image stack when you ask it to import by snake-by-rows: it wants a series of files. Instead, it simply tiles the first frame of the stack over and over.

I suspect that the plugin doesn't like the format of stage position in my metadata. Or something.

FYI, I am using a relatively up-do-date version of Micro-Manager for image acquisition.

Thanks for your help, all. But this just doesn't seem to be working for me.

-Sam