[ome-users] Tagging both a dataset and images at the same time

Thompson, Logan Logan.Thompson at nrel.gov
Thu Jun 13 15:53:40 BST 2013

In the OMERO Insight or web client systems I cannot find a way to set a tag for a dataset and the picture it holds inside it at the same time. I receive an error that I 'can only select datasets' if my first selection is a dataset, or the opposite if I first select an image. This is getting to be a real time sink given that I have dozens of datasets each containing 10+ pictures.

Does anyone know a workaround to be able to mass tag images and datasets at the same time in the 4.2 client?

Thanks!