[ome-users] ImageJ support for Pannoramic P250 (Perkin Elmer / 3D Histech) scanner

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Wed Jul 17 23:43:41 BST 2013

Hi Alex,

> hat is the best way to obtain support for ImageJ support for Pannoramic
> P250 MRXS files?

OME Bio-Formats does not yet support MRXS files; to my knowledge, there
are not any other plugins for ImageJ that offer MRXS support.  Progress
towards MRXS support in Bio-Formats is documented in this ticket on our
issue tracking system:

https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/4121

> What would be the best way to provide example MRXS files
> for:
>
> 1) Brightfield
> 2) Fluorescent
> 3) Z Stacked

The easiest way to provide sample data is by creating a Zip file of each
dataset, and uploading the Zip files to:

http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/

If that doesn't work, please let me know and I can send alternate
instructions.

Regards,
-Melissa