[ome-users] LOCI ERROR

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Jan 18 18:54:54 GMT 2013

Hi Pablo,

> I have the latest version of Fiji but I am still have the problem

Go to http://fiji.sc/Downloads and download the latest Fiji for your
platform. Unpack and run it. Do you still see the error?

I tested on my system (OS X) and cannot duplicate the problem. If you still
see a problem, can you please run Help > Report a Bug to send us more
information about your installation?

> I want also to unistall fiji to try to solve the problem but I can not
> Unistall

Uninstalling Fiji is easy: delete the Fiji folder. Nothing else needed.

Regards,
Curtis