[ome-users] searching bug

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Feb 20 23:37:20 GMT 2013

Hi Martin,

 I thought I'd try to explore the "Metadata Search" you described below, so I've written a script that takes a few search parameters, builds a database query and then tags the resulting images. Script is here https://github.com/will-moore/scripts/blob/metadata_search/omero/search_scripts/Metadata_Search.py

See screenshots below for the script search form and the results.

You can search for any combination of search fields. When the script has finished, refresh your Tags view and you'll see a
"Search Results <time-stamp>" Tag with the resulting images. NB: In the right panel you'll notice that the description of the Tag
has a summary of what you searched for.

Have a play with it and let us know what you think (E.g. what other search fields do we need?).

Once we have something we're happy with, we can implement it in the clients "properly".

 Cheers,

   Will.