[ome-users] SQL Shell database initialisation - persmission issue, Windows 7 x64

Blazej Pindelski b.pindelski at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Feb 8 18:43:28 GMT 2013

> Hi Blazej,
>
> This did the trick! Excellent! I tested already the installation with the Django development server, it looks great!
>
> Thank you for the help!

Hi Angelos,

That's great news. The final thing I would like to recommend is to use the development/debug OMERO.web server only for demo/debug.
There is extensive documentation available regarding deployment of a production OMERO.web instance under Windows (http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero4/sysadmins/windows/install-web.html).

> Best wishes,
> Angelos

Regards,
Blazej

> On 8/2/13 11:14 AM, Blazej Pindelski wrote:
>>> Dear list,
>> Hi Angelos,
>>
>>> Yet again, I would need people's advice on some permission issue I encountered while trying to initialize the omero database. This is what I type in the SQL Shell, and the error I get:
>>>
>>> Server [localhost]:
>>> Database [postgres]: omero_database
>>> Port [5432]: