[ome-users] OME on Holiday

Jason Swedlow j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Dec 20 16:16:34 GMT 2013

Dear All-

It's been another incredibly busy, but really great year for OME.  The last of us who haven't headed off for holidays already are walking out the door.  (Don't worry, after a few pints, we're heading off to families, warm places, etc.)

As always at this time of year, we'll turn down our response level to these mailing lists and the Forums.  If you need us, we'll try to respond, but it might take us a few days. We'll be back on-line and at full speed on January 6.

Our best wishes to the whole community for a happy, healthy, safe and relaxing holiday and New Year.  We've got lots cooking for next year, and look forward to working with you all to make many more great applications and great science.

Happy Holidays from all the whole OME Team!!  Thanks for a great year, and here's to a great 2014!!

Cheers,

Jason

Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression | Open Microscopy Environment | University of Dundee

Phone:  +44 (0) 1382 385819
email: j.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk<mailto:j.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk>

Web: http://www.lifesci.dundee.ac.uk/gre/staff/jason-swedlow
Open Microscopy Environment: http://openmicroscopy.org<http://openmicroscopy.org/>