[ome-users] Batch import of images AND attachments

John Webber (NBI) John.Webber at nbi.ac.uk
Tue Dec 10 10:26:27 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I have been using the command line importer to import images into an Omero instance as follows:

bin/omero -s $RemoteHost -u "$User" -w "$Password" -p $Port import -d $Dataset $File

Can anyone let me know if I can also use this format of command to import ATTACHMENTS to specific images and, if so, please can you advise me of the correct syntax?

If it is not possible to import attachments to specific images, is anyone able to recommend how we can do a batch upload of images AND their attachments, into Omero?

Thanks
John

John Webber
Computing and Information Services
NBI Partnership Ltd
Norwich Research park
Colney Lane
Norwich
NR4 7UH

E-Mail: john.webber at nbi.ac.uk<mailto:john.webber at nbi.ac.uk>
Web:     http://www.nbi.ac.uk<http://www.nbi.ac.uk/>
Tel:         +44(0)1603 450 818

Helpdesk (Tel):  1234      HPC Support (Web):       http://hpc.nbi.ac.uk<http://hpc.nbi.ac.uk/>  (NBI  internal)
                                                HPC Support (Tel):           2003  (NBI internal)

The NBI Partnership Ltd provides non-scientific services to the Institute of Food Research, the John Innes Centre, The Genome Analysis Centre and The Sainsbury Laboratory