[ome-users] Issues opening an "scn" file through ImageJ

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Aug 19 23:52:39 BST 2013

Hi Phil,

> 	I have a user that is trying to open a scn file (from a Leica system I think). Attached is the file and the log from ImageJ. I'd appreciate any help that can be provided.

As the error message indicates, this format is not yet supported by
Bio-Formats.  We do have plans to support it in the near future, as
documented by this ticket on the OME issue tracking system:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/7703

If you or your user would like to receive automatic updates for that
ticket, please let me know and I will CC you.

Regards,
-Melissa