[ome-users] MIRAX Slide format

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Wed Apr 17 10:10:05 BST 2013

Hi Jonas,

> Is there support for Zeiss Mirax slide format (.mrxs w/ .dat files) in Bio
> Formats? I'm having difficulties importing these files into ImageJ using
> LOCI.

No, Mirax data is not yet supported by Bio-Formats, but we are working on it.
There is a ticket open on our issue tracking system:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/4121

If you would like to be automatically notified of updates to that
ticket, please let me know and I will CC you.

Regards,
-Melissa