[ome-users] Omero plugin in ImageJ and check box

Mailly Philippe philippe.mailly at snv.jussieu.fr
Mon Sep 17 12:30:40 BST 2012

Thanks for this information.
I have a other "bug".
If I select a image in a dataset and move to a group :
     1- if the group have no dataset, the image is delete from the
source dataset but it is not added in the destination dataset. The
dialog box about selecting a dataset never appear and it's impossible to
retrieve the image !
     2- if the group have a dataset, a dialog box is opened with the
list of the dataset in the group, however if I select an existing
dataset the move button became inactive.
     3- if I select new in the dialog box, the image is finally moved in
the dataset created.

Philippe