[ome-users] Fwd: BUG: can't move images to another group with web interface

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Sep 10 10:14:19 BST 2012

Hi Gabriele,

On Sep 7, 2012, at 2:01 PM, Gabriele Girelli wrote:

>> What group was Vidalino in before being added to General and Macchi? Did
>>> you already move the data once from that group to General?
>>>
>> Well. Vidalino was in preGeneral initially.
>> Then I uploaded the data to preGeneral.
>> I removed Vidalino from preGeneral.
>> I renamed preGeneral into General.
>> Then I added Vidalino to General and to Macchi.
>> Now I can't move the data from General to Macchi.
>>
> Oh, I forgot that the project51 has been renamed from Vidalino-C14-FRAP to
> C14-FRAP.
> And Vidalino was previously Macchi but has been renamed.

The issue seems to be the LightSource attached to one the images in project 51. I'll be working on a fix for this as part of https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/9435. The only workaround I can offer you at the moment is to manually remove the LightSource, but I should have a proper fix for the upcoming 4.4.4. release.

Best wishes,
~Josh