[ome-users] BUG: can't move images to another group with web interface

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Fri Sep 7 08:10:56 BST 2012

On Sep 7, 2012, at 8:31 AM, Gabriele Girelli wrote:

> Hi all.

Hi Gabriele,

> When I try to move images from a private group to a read&annotate group
> with OMERO.web I get the following error:
>
> bad-step stacktrace: java.lang.ClassCastException:
>> ssor228.invoke(Unknown Source)
>> , message: org.hibernate.hql.ast.tree.IdentNode cannot be cast to
>> org.hibernate.hql.ast.tree.DotNode, step: 104

Is there any more to the error message that you could send us? If not, would it be possible for you to request the server logs from your system administrator? Finally, what version you are current using? (Should be at the bottom of the login page).

Thanks for the bring this to our attention1
~Josh.

[1] https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/faq/omero/how-do-i-send-log-files