[ome-users] Fwd: Problems installing OMERO.server-4.4.4 for Windows7 (32bits)

Blazej Pindelski b.pindelski at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Oct 31 10:33:08 GMT 2012

Hello Unai,

The output of 'bin\omero admin diagnostics' looks OK in general. What is the output
of 'bin\omero admin start'?

One thing to be aware of with OMERO and Windows 7 is to always make sure that
the Command Prompt is run as Administrator.

It would be helpful if you could send over your Blitz-0.log file (located under
'C:\omero_dist\var\log').

Thanks.
--
Blazej Pindelski