[ome-users] printing from OMERO.editor

Roy Wollman rwollman at stanford.edu
Sun Oct 28 21:50:15 GMT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to use the OMERO.editor as a way to document the
experimental conditions relevant for each image.
Its a nice tool and the duality of protocol / experiment is very useful.

However, what it very difficult is the inability to print  / copy & paste a
specific experiment. After I have an experiment planned I would really like
to print it with me and take it to the bench / tissue culture room /
microscope. Is there way to print an filled experiment and / or export the
resulting text in some way to word / text editor such that some of the
formatting is preserved?

I was thinking of writing a tool that will parse the XML into a rich text
format of something like that. But before I go do that I wanted to check
out with the community and ask if anyone has some useful solution for the
printing problem?

Thanks,
Roy

--