[ome-users] bioformats and ITK

Mark Hiner hiner at wisc.edu
Wed Oct 17 20:34:20 BST 2012

One thought is that, as the itkBioFormatsImageIO is a
StreamingImageIOBase<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen320/html/classitk_1_1StreamingImageIOBase.html>,
you could just set the desired region (as you were) and use *its* Read and
Write methods instead of wrapping it in a Reader or a Writer.

I'll try to put a code example up using this approach. It would be a good
test case for the bf-itk-pipe plug-in anyway.

- Mark