[ome-users] Java could not be found

Oscar nasridine at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 02:29:13 GMT 2012

Hi, I was trying to set up omero server in windows7. When I was creating
omero database initialization script using "omero db script" I got "Java
could not be found" error.

If I do "omero admin diagnostics", it will say "command java -version  not
found". However I could run "java -version" in the cmd terminal without any
problem. The JDK I installed is 1.7 and there is java.exe in
C:\windows\system32 which is added in the path already. So it is very odd
that omero could not find the path for java executable.