[ome-users] LDAP questions

Harri Jäälinoja harri.jaalinoja at helsinki.fi
Thu Mar 22 14:50:20 GMT 2012

On 22/03/12 15:15, Josh Moore wrote:
> You actually don't need much. It even suffices to use "javac" and "jar" directly, though that requires to you to get your classpath set correctly.
>
> Alternatively, the intention is that it's possible to move to a new directory and plugin into the build system. I've setup an example here:https://gist.github.com/2158254

Hi Josh,
thanks for the example, I'll try to work it through. It makes more sense
to keep our stuff separate from the OMERO code, I just didn't know how
to get the environment right for that, so I put my class in the same
package along with the other NewUserGroupBean implementations.

Cheers,
Harri

Harri Jäälinoja
Light Microscopy Unit
Institute of Biotechnology, University of Helsinki
http://www.biocenter.helsinki.fi/bi/lmu/
+358 9 191 59370 fax +358 9 191 59366