[ome-users] 2012 OME Users Meeting-- Thank you!

Jason Swedlow j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Jun 22 15:39:52 BST 2012

Dear All-

Just a quick thanks to all who participated in this year's OME Users Meeting.  It was terrific to see you all and we really appreciate all the great commentary and feedback.  Things are certainly moving, and we have a good list of things to build and deliver over the next year.

Most of the presentations are already available at:

http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/meetings/june-2012-paris-users-meeting

We'll get the others up as soon as we receive them.

(Thanks to Andrew for making sure all this content was collected and published.)

Thanks especially to everyone who helped organise the meeting and make it such a success.  The whole team at Institut Pasteur was fantastic as always.  We're especially grateful to Spencer Shorte, Christiane Pacaud, Anne Daenckaert, Sophie Gaudiard, and Jean-Yves Tinevez.

We'll be posting our final notes and comments over the next few days.  In the meantime, the team is back at work working hard on the final release of OMERO and Bio-Formats 4.4.0.  We're pretty sure we can release everything by mid-July.

As always, thanks for your support.

Cheers,

Jason

Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression | Open Microscopy Environment | University of Dundee

Phone:  +44 (0) 1382 385819
email: j.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk<mailto:j.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk>

Web: http://www.lifesci.dundee.ac.uk/gre/staff/jason-swedlow
Open Microscopy Environment: http://openmicroscopy.org