[ome-users] Calling API to import Aperio.svs Digital Slide

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Jul 30 17:54:15 BST 2012

Hi Mark,

> I can not get bfconvert to work directly, get a constant
> "c:\program files\imagej" not expected.
> My syntax is:
> from prompt at c:\program files\imagej:
> bfconvert Slide1.svs slide1.jpg

I don't know what scripting language that is, but did you try putting
"C:\program files\imagej" in double quotes? Your path contains a space and
you need to either escape spaces or quote the whole relevant string.

> I also need to pass in crop parameters.

Run "bfconvert" with no arguments to get a list of available command line
parameters, which includes cropping.

Regards,
Curtis

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:04 AM, <mark.plaskow at americanhealthtechnology.com