[ome-users] PerkinElmer Opera flex files import

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Wed Jul 18 21:13:58 BST 2012

Hi Manuel,

> > I've got some problems importing images acquired with an Opera system from PerkinElmer into Fiji via Bioformats:
*snip*
> If you see the same problem with 4.4.0, then it would be very helpful if
> you could send at least one dataset that exhibits this problem.  If you
> need somewhere to put files, please let me know and I will send
> instructions for connecting to our SFTP server in a private email.

Thank you for providing a dataset privately, and for clarifying that
this problem does occur with the 4.4.0 version.

I have filed a ticket for this on our issue tracking system:

https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/9375

You have been CC'd, and so will receive an automated email each time we
update the status of the ticket.  If you prefer not to receive these
emails, please let me know.

Regards,
-Melissa